Subject: [Leica] hero of the lug
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:00:17 -0400

>The background was a mess so I set him against the sky. I have been >told,
justifiably, that I shoot according to camera club conventions so >I have
been breaking a few rules. Prior to this one I didn't care for >the results
but I really like this shot. Ever the rebel I have now >switched from bottom
left subjects to bottom right subjects I don't know >where this rebellion is
going to end, I am now storing my 'Milk of >Magnesia' in a hot damp place
:-)

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/sywell_21.html

you go geebee! nice composition on this one as well. though it really could
have benefitted from one of those expensive M mount polarizer lenses. or
maybe you could just slip sonc a couple pounds and he'd photoshop it up for
you with a more dramatic sky.

i must say, it's been a real treat watching your photography take off in the
last year.

kc