Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 29 SDB
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:01:48 -0400

I'd be very hesitant to ever ascribe an emotion or attitude - particularly
one such as aloof - to a parent in a photo in a medical setting. My read on
this father would more likely be concerned, distracted, somewhere else. He
clearly is not thinking about the photographer or the fact of the
photograph. And as a parent I'd guess he's thinking about what ever it is
his daughter is facing.

But that's just my take on it..;-)

B. D.