Subject: Re: [Leica] Musicians
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:51:00 -0700

Sonny wrote and showed:
>>> We imported some bands and listened to a little music at the
Natchitoches
> Folk Life Festival.
>
> It is a great party, because it is held in the air conditioned Coliseum at
> the University, and if you've ever been to Louisiana in July, you'll
> appreciate that.
>
> Here are shots of a couple of the musicians, wish you could hear them.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/cajun_musicians.htm<<<<

hey Sonny beauties!!! :-)

The fiddle player kinda blows the old saying "f8 and be there!" Right out of
the water. Seems like f2 and be there is more appropriate for the fiddler
shot. Well done! I like it when the separation is so cleanly distinct the
background becomes a simple support aspect to the main subject.  And not so
far out of focus to be an unrecognizable abstract background.

The clean fiddle player stands out so beautifully and clean. An excellent
effort on your part. Another winner of a photograph.

ted

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Musicians)