Subject: [Leica] Re: [RF List] Dante Weeks 26 and 27
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:36:48 -0400

dante@umich.edu wrote:
> Almost there with two more photos and galleries (26 and 27 are bigger and
> will eat some bandwidth, but I love squares).
>
> Weeks
>
> 27: http://www.dantestella.com/photo4.html
> 26: http://www.dantestella.com/photo3.html

What's the white streaking at the bottom of this one, and the cloudiness on the
right?  It looks like glare to me, and it distracts from what would otherwise be
an engaging photo... did you feel that it added to the effect in some way?  I do
like the way that the women leaning forward slightly mimics the shape of the
bent tree in the background.

I enjoyed the others, especially #24.  Is that a Washington DC Metro shot?  I
live in the DC metro area.

> 25: http://www.dantestella.com/photo2.html
> 24: http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html
>
> Your comments are always helpful.

And for once I've made some <g>.  I enjoy your photos, even when I don't post
anything about them.

Bruce