Subject: [Leica] paint your fingernails black: the PLUG's got a show this friday
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:48:56 -0400

If you've been looking for an opportunity to wear those black vinyl pants
you bought last year during the summer sale at Retail Slut, the evil
underside of the PLUG is creeping out this friday to show at Club
Nostradamus:

  http://www.grendelsden.cjb.net/finalfridays/index.htm

Both myself and PLUG life-of-the-party Kaye Hirst
(http://www.paintedpharie.com) are showing "dark art" (woo hoo) whatever
that may be (although as a clue, they put one of my shots of Kaye on their
july calendar: http://www.clubnostradamus.com/july.jpg).

The place is bound to be stuffed to the rafters with Goth Babes.

From the club's calendar:

Final Friday's with DJ Dave Ghoul and musical guest Greymalkin.  We will be
showing the work of three of the area's outstanding gothic artists, Zack
Parkar, Kyle Cassidy and Kaye Hirst as well as Thom Truelove on hand doing
gothy portraits for you all.  There will be a meet and greet the artists
lounge set up on the back patio.  Greymalkin, a Celtic style instrumental
vocal ensemble will perform live and DJ Ghoul will be spinning a creepy
blend of darkwave, ambient and TripHop.  This will be a monthly event for
Club Nostradamus!

Final Friday with DJ Ghoul and Greymalkin  9pm  $5 ($2 refund on purchase of
any artwork!)

Zack's Art Site http://www.angelfire.com/pop2/zackart/main.html
Kyle Cassidy http://www.netaxs.com/~cassidy/
Kaye Hirst, Dark Side of Dreams http://www.paintedpharie.com/