Subject: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder Article on CLA
From: "C. W. Satterfield" <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:56:27 -0500

May I suggest an interesting article with pictures for a future edition.
On the LUG and the LEG, there are always questions about  a CLA. When
necessary, who does them, costs etc. Why not an article on CLAs showing
what is done to the camera step by step. All Leica does is send you a
bill with out really telling you what they did.  You might also have  an
article on two CLA ICONs, Sherry and DAG.  I have no idea of what is
actually done, how much of the camera is torn down, what is lubricated,
what is calibrated and what specs are reset to factory  settings. It
would be nice to know all this. i am sure their are other Leica users
who would like to know too.