Subject: [Leica] Stolen Equipment Notification
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:38:42 +0100

I have copied the following from the official Leica website forum:

<< FYI: Stolen Leica Equipment

   Do, 25. Juli 2002 - 01:07:10   Scott G
Just an FYI for those folks who might run across this stuff.

Photo Equipment Stolen!

Please be on the look out for my photo equipment stolen from my home in Mesa
Arizona USA on Thursday 07-18-92

1. Leica R8 35mm black body s/n 2752099

2. Leica R8 35mm-chrome/black body with &

3. Leica motor-drive for R8 with Really Right Stuff quick release plate
attached. (this drive was attached to the black R8 body) New Leica power
cell installed. s/n unknown.

4. Leica Summicron 35/2 lens s/n 03477921 with 55mm Heliopan (or B+W MRC) UV
filter attached.

5. Mamiya 7II 6x7 black camera body with strap and caps. s/n TC1253

Witness reports these and other items taken by a white male, driving a late
model black ford pickup truck.

Please contact your local Police Department if you have any information.

Refer to Mesa Police Department report

Or, contact me at PFD261@hotmail.com

Thank you. >>

Gerry