Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Complete Contax N1/NX outfit.
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:00:31 -0400

I have a complete Contax N1/Nx outfit for sale.  All items are in Like
new to Mint condition.  (Love my Leicas so much I rarely use this
outfit)  Excellent camera, fantastic glass, just not used enough to keep.

Contax N1 Body
Contax Nx Body
24-85 F3.5-4  Zeiss Vario Sonnar AF T Zoom
70-300 F4 Zeiss Vario Sonnar AF T Zoom
100 F2.8 Zeiss Makro Planar AF lens
50 F1.8 Zeiss Planar
Battery grip for N1
All Have B+W filters, and original packaging, manuals etc.

The Makro Planar, Planar and 70-300 Vario-Sonnar are virtually new, with
no signs of use.  The 24-85 Vario-Sonnar has very little signs of use.
The NX body is new, the N1 is in like new condition with very minor
signs of use.  No scratches, dents, dings or other marks.  They are
beautiful.

Asking $6000, would prefer to sell the entire set, I'll even include a
Domke F2E Special Edition Emerald shoulder bag.

Mike

The Laurel Group
On-Site Creative Services

Site Location: