Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Project Proposal: An apology
From: "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:41:11 -0400

Oops! I think I am the one who needs to apologize, Sonny.I should have put a
smilely at the end of my statement.

I did not take offense at your post. I apologize I came across that way.

I don't find my town very interesting and I always enjoy seeing your
pictures of your town and the various goings on. My "town" has a 6 lane
highway cutting it in half, with cheap hotels on both sides and several
"abandoned" shopping areas. There is no town center. We do have a new
McDonalds and they are building and Super Wal-Mart and Sam's complex in
town. (Makes me feel like I'm back in Seymour, TN.)

So, you still wanna see what I come up with? (-:

So, I agree it is harder to shot a small town than I big one. I need to work
harder, as you say. I don't get around my town much, but I'll try a little
harder. May have to include the surrounding towns. This is New Jersey,
afterall. Can't tell when you go from one town to the next most of the time.

So, I'll see what I can do. However, I just realized I am leaving on
vacation Aug. 7 (going to St. Andrews and St. Johns, New Brunswick) so I may
be a little late gettign things posted. I'll do my best.

Regards,
Doug

Douglas Richard Lee
Cinnaminson, NJ