Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M7 (black), lenses, accessories
From: "William Carter" <wmc@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:52:45 -0400

I've had the items below for less than 4 months.  Everything comes with all
boxes, caps, pouches, hoods, papers, etc., that come new with the item.
I've run fewer than 10 rolls of film through the camera, so everything is in
like new condition.  The only small exception is that the 50mm lens has a
very slight ding on the hood -- not on the filter rings; no defects in the
glass whatsoever; and the hood still slides in and out just fine.

Selling the following items:

(1) Leica M7 (black) body, serial #2779575, with Abrahamson silver chrome
soft release; Konermann "Shade"; Konermann "Hook"; Konermann eyecup;
batteries in cameras plus 2 extra unopened batteries: $1950

(2) Leica 35mm Summilux-M 1.4 ASPH (black), serial #3921235 (the new one
with E46 filter thread and focusing tab): $1500

(3) Leica 50mm Summilux-M 1.4 (black), serial # 3902381 (newest, with E46
filter thread): $1100

(4) Leica Grip M: $50

(5) B+W E46 filters: (a) 4x neutral density; (b) Yellow No. 8; (3) Red No.
25: $50 for all 3 or $17.00 each.

(6) Metz SCA 3502 flash adapter: $40 (the adapter has a couple of very light
scratches on the rear (with the flash facing forward) -- they don't seem to
penetrate the plastic surface)

I can email JPEGs of the above if you want.

I’ll take money order, cashier’s check or credit cards via Paypal (for
Paypal, add in the 2.9% fee they charge; however, if you use Paypal, I’ll
spring for FedEx ground shipping in the continental U.S.). I’ll also take
personal checks, but won’t ship until they clear.

Please contact me at wmc@po.cwru.edu.