Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG Project Proposal: the essence of where we live - suggesteddetails
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:07:50 -0400

Adam - I amy have missed it but what is your email address? Also can you
receive attachments with  your email account?

ernie nitka

People can send me their images by e-mail although I think the best bet will
be an FTP account on my local machine -- I just have to set it up properly
and verify that it works. I'd ask that you send one image per message.

If you'd like to have a text story that supports your images I will work
with you on this.

These are suggestions. I am eagerly soliciting ideas about better ways to do
things.

Happy shooting!

Adam

ps: now that I have suggested it I'm totally intimidated by my own idea. It
will be fun.