Subject: RE: [Leica] [leica] Roger Hicks and the 21+35+90 combo?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:32:36 -0400

Good for you, George: What good is a 21 to someone who generally shoots from
four to six feet from the subject? Why would someone who always shoots close
want a 135? There are NO general formulas or "perfect" lens combinations -
only combinations and kits that are "perfect" for individual photographers.

B. D.