Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

The fact is you can not make an airplane secure.
Anyone reasonably trained could kill someone by
rolling up the inflight magazine provided on the plane
and using it as a weapon. But we have been through all
the film scanning and security hassels, and airplanes
vs. trains and the future of Amtrak in the last month.

Rather than going through it all again, can we just
reply to the initial question and get off it a while?