Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M7
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you Ted....thinking in general is NOT
thinking as one thinks...
whereas for anyone that is good and mastered their
craft, they really don't have to think at all....they
just do it and it comes out perfect everytime.

I can relate to when I first started programming in
computers I absolutely hated it because the programs I
wrote were full of bugs and I spend nearly all my time
troubleshooting it. But then later, I got so used to
conversing with computers, I started instructing the
computer to do whatever I WANTED, and the stupid
computer behaved exactly and way I WANTED it...and I
didn't have to think about it.