Subject: Re: [Leica] The Road To Perdition
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:54:21 -0700

Errors of fact can really get in the way of any film. I had a real
problem with K-19 because of the ludicrous way in which the reactor
accident was portrayed. Just having a loss of coolant accident wasn't
enough - nope, a nuclear explosion would have to happen. Sigh. Of
course such a thing isn't possible but that didn't stop the writers
from taking a disaster and hyping it up into something it wasn't.

There were heros aplenty on that boat without the garbage.

Adam