Subject: Re: [Leica] Misfocusing 50 Summicron
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:08:51 EDT

Rei, I understood just what you meant. What I meant was that my experience
with my Leica M's - and the three thread mount Leicas I used before that -
was that their RF's functioned flawlessly and without adjustment.

I should acknowledge that, other than the 35 and 50 Summilux-M's, I have not
used any of Leica's extreme speed lenses and so have perhaps not noticed or
needed the very exact collimation/calibration that the Noctilux and perhaps
the 75/1,4 summilux require.

Seth     LaK 9