Subject: [Leica] PAW: Playing Catch Up
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:00:14 -0500

LUGnuts:
    Inspired by Lea, Wade, Michael Abbott, and a host of others,
I've caught up on my PAWs.  I was snapping along merrily, but
getting pictures ready for family and friends slowed down my
scanning.  I continue with my photo project, capturing my
daughter at play in her second year of life.  I'm trying new
situations and more challenging lighting to keep things fresh.
Here's the lot:
 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/23.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/24.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/25.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/26.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/27.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/28.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/29.jpg

 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/30.jpg

If you'd like to pick and choose from the thumbnails, here's the
 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/

Comments, critiques, even suggestions that I sell my equipment
and move to a country unfamiliar with photographic technology,
gratefully accepted.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net