Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - John Straus - Slide One
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:17:08 -0500

John,
    I really like the shot. The mood seems quietly contemplative, and skin
tones are very nice.  The light is also very nice, falling as it does
mainly on the main subject's face, with most of the rest of the shot in
darkness, isolates the main subject nicely.  A pleasure to look at.
    Was this shot wide open.  Nice bokeh...and it's not a Leica!
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net