Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael A's PAW weeks 25, 26 and 27
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:22:44 +0200

>     Week 25--like the way you captured the feeling of a conversation in
the
> main.  Also like the first alternate, but can't really resolve the dog,
and
> think that the shot of the little girl pushing her doll in a stroller
could
> be improved by Ted Grant's everpopular "bend the knees" advice.

Yes... I think I was shooting the dog, then by chance the girl walked into
the frame. There would no doubt be better pictures to be had from this
arrangement of people, lower and more DOF would be nice, but...

Thanks for looking,
Michael (A)

Message from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Michael A's PAW weeks 25, 26 and 27)