Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - John Straus - Slide One
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:36:39 -0500

> http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/PAW2002/week29.02.html

on 7/27/02 7:34 PM, Darrell Jennings at darrell_jennings@yahoo.com wrote:

> Are positive comments NOT welcome?

Positives are always welcome but I learn faster with negatives and people
always seem to be giving out complements to so so shots w/o giving the bad
side as well. It's easier for others to see the short comings of a shot you
took in most cases :)

on 7/27/02 7:40 PM, Ted Bayer at tedbayer@harbornet.com wrote:

> As I held my hand over the out-of-focus man I got a much more intense
> picture of the man on the left.

That works too :)

> What Contax camera and lens were you using?

AX body, 50/1.4 lens.

on 7/27/02 8:17 PM, Michael Gerard at geeman1066@earthlink.net wrote:

>   Was this shot wide open.  Nice bokeh...and it's not a Leica!

Wide open @ 1.4...it gave me the extra light I needed over the f/2 Leica
lenses I have.
- --
John Straus