Subject: [Leica] RE: R8 Viewfinder Question
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:09:53 +0200

<I am wondering if some of you could tell me if this might also be true
<of the R8 - is it's viewfinder somewhat the same as the ones mentioned
<above.  If so, I think I would be disappointed in it as well.

Ted

At home there are now a Leica R8. a Nikon F5, a Canon EOS 1V, and some
others SLRs. By far, the brighter finder is the Leica one but with a little
greenish color. We could speak and dicuss about other characteristic but
concerning finders R8 is clearly the winner!

Kind regards

Felix