Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: [Leica] University shoot-planning ahead
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:09:32 -0400

Color is pretty standard now in university communications and B&W taken
from that by desaturation. I don't know what the purpose of the shoot is
exactly - is it to record a particular set of seminars or to use to
illustrate brochures etc in the future.  If the latter, my institution
places a great deal of emphasis on racial, age and gender diversity.
Also, we like to see shots of individuals or more engaged in animated
discussion, rather than the semi-static room look. Because of this, you
might want to use something longer than 50mm - a 90mm or even 135mm.
Some of our seminar room can be very long and thin, and your movement
might be limited.

Stuart Phillips