Subject: Re: [Leica] which viewfinder for 24mm
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:05:18 -0400

Well, I acquired the multifinder after my first two 21 finders came apart
basically on first contact.  Primarily I use the finder for a 21 and 28.  I
wear glasses so the 28 lines on my M6 aren't there and I don't have any
problem seeing the field with my glasses pushed up to the finder.

The real issue is the size.  If the multi'finder isn't too large then that
will give you more options.   On the other hand, if size is an issue then
buy the 24 and a roll of gaffer tape to tape the finder down so you don't
lose the optical unit.

my two cents.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com