Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:46:45 +0800

Mark R wrote:

>We need young Women!!!! I say charge them five bucks and give them a
>free roll of slide film!

I have been looking at those LHSA annual convention group photos for the
past few years and I am hard pressed to find a young female member. Is
there some reason why this should be so?? I see lots of sweet young ladies
in N**** group pics and scores of them at C**** ones as well. I am
wondering if those nice Leicas eventually end up in the hands of old grumps.

Dan K.
p.s Mark, if you can reverse this demographic anomaly, I am all for voting
you in as president of the LHSA (or LSA if that gets through).