Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Playing Catch Up
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:17:53 -0500

Neil,
    Thanks for looking and for your thoughts.  I can see your point that many of my shots of my daughter move into the realm of family snapshots.  I'm thinking about trying to get a new website started so I can post some shots for the LUG, and different ones for family members.  I like working at this project on my daughter, but I also want to work on other kinds of pictures.
Regards,
Michael