Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:46:34 -0400

Sorry, Stuart, but you're clearly too Boston oriented. I'd be willing to bet
that there are a goodly number of Tilley-wearing females in the Pacific
Northwest, land of granola, scratchy wool, 50lbs hiking boots, and bumper
stickers proclaiming things such as "I haven't been the same since that
house fell on my sister." ;-)