Subject: [Leica] Hands Initiative
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:07:59 -1000

As most people know, the Leica site it advertising its "Hands
Initiative". Has anyone seen results of this project? Is it finished,
ongoing or proposed?
The reason I ask is that my son is studying animation and the only books
available  showing hands at his library are the very stylised
publications showing x-rays of hands and drawings of hands in various
positions. He wants images of hands actually doing
things..........grasping, straining holding, folding etc, and I have
been unable to find anything of real use. Are we able to access the
images from this Leica project?

Rob