Subject: Re: [Leica] Hands Initiative
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 31 July 2002, Rob Heyman wrote:
> The reason I ask is that my son is studying animation and the only books
> available  showing hands at his library are the very stylised
> publications showing x-rays of hands and drawings of hands in various
> positions. He wants images of hands actually doing
> things..........grasping, straining holding, folding etc
>
> Rob

Rob...

Get thee [or thy son] to a decent art supply store; they usually have many books
devoted to anatomy for artists, including volumes just dedicated to hands.
On-line sources include:
 Daniel Smith [http://www.danielsmith.net/]
 Dick Blick [http://www.dickblick.com/zz705/15/products.asp?param=0&ig_id=3269]

Regards,