Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutterbug
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:17:02 -0500

 Irving Greines sez, in part:

> I'm puzzled by Sonny's last comment that I somehow need to show him
my
> images in order to be free to express my opinion about the general
quality
> of Shutterbug's photography.  I never knew that one had to be a
photographer
> in order to express an opinion about the quality of a photograph.
As for
> me, I am a professional photographer, but I don't have a desire or
find it
> necessary to share my photos with Sonny or to have his approval in
order to
> express my opinion about the quality of Shutterbug's images.

Sorry, I did not say that you needed my approval, or that you needed
to share your photos.  I said,

"I don't recall ever seeing any of your stuff."

Mere statement of fact, you are welcome to express all the opinions
you want.  I was just wondering about your pics since you express
expertise.

Sonny