Subject: [Leica] B.D. the flaming leftist with a guilt complex
From: "John David Emmett" <jemmett@frontier.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:50:39 -0600

SL wrote: "I hate to say this, so apologies to B.D. in advance, but he is a
flaming
leftist with a guilt complex who does not think people should have fun
with such a bourgeois icon. Hmmm, he might be hypcritical too since he has
Leicas himself."

I must say that as someone who spent a week with B.D. in Maine, the man has
nothing against having fun.

And he's a hell of a generous guy. Just ask his son.

As my friend Royce Gracie says: "Watch you mouth you call me lame."

jde
John David Emmett Photography
www.jdemmett.com