Subject: RE: [Leica] B.D. the flaming leftist with a guilt complex
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:54:53 -0400

> SL wrote: "I hate to say this, so apologies to B.D. in advance,
> but he is a
> flaming
> leftist with a guilt complex who does not think people should have fun
> with such a bourgeois icon. Hmmm, he might be hypcritical too since he has
> Leicas himself."
>
> I must say that as someone who spent a week with B.D. in Maine,
> the man has
> nothing against having fun.

I agree, he's a bit stiff in the collar every now and then, but nope, I
haven't noticed him having anything against having fun.

As far as "flaming leftist"...he's one or the other, but not both....

Guilt complex...I doubt that too...he's perfectly happy to take the last
piece of cheese cake ;-)

Austin

P.S.  Damn, B.D., how on earth do you get your self into these things?

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (RE: [Leica] B.D. the flaming leftist with a guilt complex)