Subject: Re: [Leica] B.D. the flaming leftist with a guilt complex
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

I can tell you that my first encounter with B.D. was
on the LUG in a string of emails where we took
opposite and contrary opinions to an extreme that
bored most. I also have found that there are as many
cases where I agree with him as there are cases where
I disagree.

I met B.D. last week in Boston and can tell you that
he does know how to have fun...If you only look for
friendship with people that agree with you, you are
missing a lot in life...I never got much out of
discussions where we all had the same point of view.
DJ