Subject: Re: [Leica] re-No offense to the dealers, but........
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:45:39 -0500

I  also shop B&H by mail and every time I go to Manhattan. Service is
A+. No problems  on  returns. For the price savings on USA stuff, they
can not be beat. Just remember, they are New Yorkers and their mentality
and customer bed side manner is not the same as  down home. It is just
New York's way of doing business. I kinda like it.