Subject: [Leica] 3 more PAWs
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:31:47 +0200

I was going to sit on these a while longer, so as not to post too much all
at once, but I'm impatient, so what the hell... here are 3 more PAWs,
bringing me about up to date.

Maybe I should mention that you need to scroll down a bit to get to the
alternatives, with these and all my PAWs. I've just changed the design to
make this a little less obscure.

28 - Strange light
  http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk28-0206-1736.html
Two dusk, two noon.

29 - Wides
  http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk29-0207-0514.html
My 20mm lens was feeling a bit rusty...

Not at all happy with these scans, am getting all sorts of casts and
problems, can't seem to nail it down what's wrong. Grrr.

30 - At home
  http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk30-0207-0826.html
From a set I've been working on - might post more later.

Comments appreciated, as always.