Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Suggestions for Lenses
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:57:02 -0500

Ted,
    I certainly am not enough of an authority on Leica lenses to do so.
However, I can point you to a resource I found valuable:
http://www.leicagallery.com/toppickmlenses.htm
    It gives some favorite used lenses.  I used it as a guide for finding
my 90 Elmarit.  I also looked at this site to determine weight of various
lenses, which is a big consideration for me as I really prefer a lighter
lens.
    Hope this helps.  How's your digital darkroom going, by the way?
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net