Subject: Re: [Leica] hands initiative
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:14:25 -1000

The magazine, Leica Photografie International was always a disappointment to
me when it arrived every few months. I don't receive it anymore since my
complimentary copies have ceased. I found no reason to subscribe to it when I
can find more interesting, more instructional and better printed magazines on
the shelf of any newsagent or bookstore.
Rob