Subject: Re: [Leica] M6J an improvement?
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:23:46 -0700

I was trying to get into the discussion of the highly regarded M3 as
possibly the best made M camera and the suggestion that things have not
improved over the years with the M line. My suggestion is that if the
M6J has the same quality build as the 50's/60's era M's and works as an
M6 it would, in my opinion, be the most desired Leica for users.

Again too bad they made so few. What's the opinion out there about this?
Would anyone agree it would be a great user M6?! Beauty AND brains!

Does anyone USE their M6J? I hope so...

- -Andrew

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] M6J an improvement?)