Subject: Re: [Leica] Selling to the US...
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:03:48 +0800

I have been selling to US for several years.  Even for cashier's checks
issued by US banks, they are usually held by my banks for up to eight weeks
before my accounts are credited.  In most cases I don't get paid until my
banks have been paid, although I do not believe it takes eight weeks for
them to be paid.

Joseph