Subject: Re: [Leica] Millimeters and Milliseconds
From: Thomas_Mitchell@idx.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:35:13 -0700

Well, I read yesterday that dogs can count...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=585&e=3&cid=585&u=/nm/20020731/sc_nm/science_dogs_dc_1

Thomas

 To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I guess it beats hearing how bright dolphins are, and what a shame it is we
aren't smart enough to understand what they are saying to us.

Allan

B. D. Colen wrote:
Gee, and here I thought it was (grossly over)played not because there were
no stories about humans, but because whales seem to be THE "in" creature
and
tug a people's heart strings, and therefore, right or wrong, are of
enormous
interest to television viewers.