Subject: Re: [Leica] Not exactly PAW.
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 05:15:42 -1000

Yes, the majority of these are cropped from a 24x36mm colour neg, scanned
by a Polaroid ss4000. The only joined one is:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-30358.html
and that is done using Panaview and then cleaned up in Photoshop.
I usually preconceive the shot and crop in one direction only when I'm
printing.
No, no tripod. I am one of those who believe that if you are shooting
leica, or any 35mm for that matter, you need to remain loose. Tripods are
for medium format and larger. (As a general rule).