Subject: [Leica] WOW!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:20:58 -0400

Okay, I don't for a milisecond get what this work has to do with Oskar
Barnack's vision, the decisive moment, or any of the other Leica mythology,
and I have to say I even suspect it was shot digitally....but all that
cynicism aside - along with the fact that I usually don't like this sort of
work -

This stuff is F*&($%g amazing!

B. D.

The winner images of the Oskar Barnack Award 2002 are
available at:
http://www.leica-camera.com/kultur/events/wettbewerbe/obp/winner1/index_e.ht
ml