Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:16:01 -0400

Well, I certainly like the OB stuff better than the stuff on her
website...but I've never seen 'snapshots' that look like that stuff....to me
the most outstanding thing about the work is the use of color - yes, it's
dark, but why is that bad. It strikes me as very 'painterly.'

But isn't all this a question of taste? Which, God know, is highly
personal...;-)

B. D.