Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:00:31 -0400

Hi, Ted - It's not normally my thing either, but these really work for me. I
don't see her exposing for highlights as much as intentionally underexposing
and 'painting with light.' Can she make a living doing this? My guess is
that if she can hit it consistently, she can make a very good living doing
books, posters, etc. etc. 'Art,' not PJ...;-)

B. D.