Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:53:35 -0400

This looks more like flare to me than it does the results of scanning.
Here's some info from Kodak that may be helpful.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tib/tib5201.shtml

jim - http://www.hemenway.com

- -------------------------------
Doug Kim wrote:

my fault for not pointing it out. and also my monitor is perhaps
calibrated
a bit bright.

i just uploaded a brighter version of it:

http://www.ricecracker.net/test/

the fog is present in the lower right hand corner and in a diagonal
stripe
from the red lamp in the upper right corner to the bottom left corner
across
the whole image. the lower right hand corner especially should almost be
black.

doug