Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW!
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:44:34 -0400

It's really bizarre that the first thought that came to a couple of
people on the list is that her photos were a result of technical
malfunctions. Gee was it a faulty meter or the fact she's working on a
Mac. Or maybe she's not telling her story quite clearly enough. How
condescending.  More likely we're not even her intended audience.

Stuart Phillips