Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: M6 Classic
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:52:03 -0700

For Sale:  Leica M6 Classic Black.  Serial No. 2284xxx.  Mint condition, no
marks, scratches or signs of wear.  Protective plastic still on the base
plate.  Like new, in box, with strap, all cards, instructions (whatever else
originally came with it).  I bought this camera new USA in 1997.  This
particular camera is my second body and consequently has seen little use
(est. 30-40 rolls). Making room for the M7!  US$1,200.

Please contact direct.

Cheers,

Art

artsala@earthlink.net