Subject: [Leica] CATENERA KSB 8, German special lubricant for helicoids in camera lenses
From: "Hans_Bader" <hans.bader@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 17:06:01 -0000

Hi to all,

when I was disassembling my first lens and didn't exactly know what
lubricant to use, I did extensive research and finally found this
product. Ever since I am using it I am very satisfied with its
performance. It is made by a German company concentrating on special
lubricants. This company (Klüber Lubricants) is a prime supplier
for this lubricant to the leading manufacturers of high quality
(manual focus) camera lenses.

A re-lubrication job on a camera lens requires only very small
quantities of grease (< 1 ml). The problem I ran into was: I could
not buy the little quantities I wanted. Now I have always a minimum
of 1 kg on stock and I thought you guys might be interested in a
source for the small quantities you require. I am offering this
product regularly on ebay and all buyers have been very happy (see my
feedback in ebay; my ebay-identity: hans.bader@t-online.de ).

I therefore have created a folder in the files-section named "Special
Lubricant for Helicoid". It contains all pertinent information for
you on that product, price and how to order. I hope, I can be of
service to you.

Have a good day, Hans