Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW!
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:40:48 -0600

> > I may have missed it, however in the entry information for the "Oscar
> > Barnack" award there is no mention of the type of camera to be used,
> > only
> > that the photos cannot have been enhanced in any way.

Actually it says they may not be manipulated - and it doesn't specify
digitally - which of course we argue about endlessly...

If they were B&W, printed on a higher grade paper? Sky burned in a la Don
McCullin? Maybe she shot on the ultra saturated Agfa 50 speed print film...
who cares. With 6 -12 hours sunsets in the summer here, we often get
lighting that no-one believes is real as well...

tim