Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant article in Photolife.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 20:02:35 -0700

Dan C  wrote:  Ted Grant article in Photolife.

> This may be old news, but the current issue of Photolife has an
illustrated
> article on out very own Ted Grant.   Well worth reading. And it's actually
> not a bad magazine; I subscribed and renewed in order to get the 2 or 3
> free folls of Sensia II slide film, but I still like reading it, and they
> quote prices for goodies in real money!  (Canadian dollars)!<<,

Hi Dan,
Thanks for pointing it out to the crew as it's not a bad article at all.
Sure there's a couple of  boo-boo's but what story doesn't have .;-)
Although nothting drastic a couple of dates is about all.

Generally it's well written with a small selection of pictures, reproduction
on a couple might be a tweak better, but all in all I can't complain. After
all, it isn't every day one has a magazine article written about them. ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant