Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 11:01:36 -0400

And I thought I was cynical!  I agree - digital is sure here to stay.
Having said that.  The prices are high and I'd love to see how a lot of
this gear is being paid for in billings.  The in-built obsolescence of
much of digital equipment is frightening however, and at least in my
field (IT training), it's a race as to whether you can get a return from
the equipment before it breaks, becomes outdated etc.

Stuart Phillips